Skip to main content

SharePoint 2013 Learning Has Begun

We'll start our SharePoint upgrade officially next month, so it's time to start learning all I can about SharePoint 2013 (long story, thought we were upgrading to 2010 and had been learning all I could there, now know we're going to 2013 instead).

My Kindle has a couple of titles already:

SharePoint 2013 First Look for Power Users by Asif Rehmani
SharePoint 2013 Development Machine by Sahil Malik & Srini Sistla

I also purchased: Beginning SharePoint 2013 Building Business Solutions by Amanda Perran, Shane Perran, Jennifer Mason, and Laura Rogers.

Off to a good start! Have other recommended reading for me? Let me know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Embed a PowerPoint Presentation in SharePoint Online 2010 - End User - NothingButSharePoint.com

How to Embed a PowerPoint Presentation in SharePoint Online 2010 - End User - NothingButSharePoint.com Was looking for a way to do this... not sure if it will work on SharePoint 2007, but I will be testing it and see. If not, this information should come in handy once our upgrade to 2010 is completed.